click image to view larger
Biosafe GreenClean FX for ponds 1 gallon
Manufacturers ID: 3600-1
Item ID: .5341
Fast acting algae control. GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide is a highly effective and affordable solution to algae problems that plague a wide variety of backyard water features, including ornamental ponds, pondless waterfalls, and fountains. As an EPA-registered algaecide, it is compliant with the USDA National Organic Program regulations, making it safe for use in water features containing fish, plants, and other aquatic life.
- Breaks down into water and oxygen, leaving no residuals
- Prevention and control of string algae and single-cell algae (Pea Soup)
- Reduces organic build-up and odors
- Fish, pet and family friendly when used as directed
|Curative||2 tsp.||3.4 ounces|
- Apply early in the morning under sunny, calm conditions.
- Measure the pH of water before treatment. If pH is below 7.0, adjust the water pH to between 7.0 and 8.0.
- Distribute recommended dose as evenly as possible to several areas around the pond so product evenly disperses. It may also be mixed in a bucket of pond water and evenly distributed around the pond.
- Do not shut off pump(s) or aeration device(s); aeration must be continuous during treatment for 48 hours.
- Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is under control.
Removing excessive algae growth will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter in the pond.